Vendreo empowers financial payment profiles to connect with their customers through Open Banking. Our API supports Account Information (AIS) and Payment Initiation services (PIS) that will enrich your customer's experience and create financial opportunity.
Getting started with Vendreo typically takes just a few minutes. After following these steps, you'll be ready to start your integration.
- Sign up here for a free Vendreo account.
- Create a Payment Profile
- After creating an account, you'll need to generate a new Payment Profile.
- Go to Payment Profile and click on Create New Profile button.
- Choose a name for the Profile and click 'Create'.
- Click "Link new Bank Account" button, select the Bank you want to proceed with and follow the instructions on the screen.
- (optional) Integrate your website
- You must submit the KYC (Know Your Customer) form to integrate your website and use the API.
- Select Payment Profiles under the Developer Section, and generate your payment profile secret (this will only be shown once, so keep safe).
- Optionally, if you want to keep your payment profile informed about payments, you'll need to add a Callback URL in the edit section.
- Your first payment
- You may now "Request A Payment" to send a customer a link to make payment (these are one time use links).
- You may now use "URL Payments" to allow for recurring payments.